Saturday, December 10, 2005

cold is cool!

disclaimer: oh my! I thought that I just erased what I just wrote... thank goodness I spotted the 'recover post' button, quickly figured out what it might mean and decided to click on it just to see if it would work... it did! yay! so here is my original whatever:

It has offically snowed... I hear angels singing the hallelujah chorus in the distance, no wait... that was the chorale tonight at the Christmas banquet, (which was good, mmm, cheesecake ooh and the jazz band number thing was great, love that off-beat) anyhow today has been good first off, because it is the last day of classes, second off, or secondly (whatever floats your boat)this was the last day of classes!! hooray! Then I looked out the window and low and behold there were little white drops of frozen goodness falling from the sky, I'm certifiably elated!!! Since I no longer have any homework to do I am hunting for various things to do with this new-found free time. Although I suppose I could be studying for finals, I think it's overrated at least until the day before the exam...

wow, I just looked down at my hand and noticed I have bush marks on it from certain pine needles from a particular incident... it looks like I have a weird, highly contagious rash but it is only a stupid mark, from being, well, stupid, it looks like I tried to fight a Christmas tree (with one hand no less)... I can't really think of anything to write though... so I'm going to start a new section of this editorial: "Did you know?" so here it goes:

did you know: (if you're an oddessy fan think of that voice - big and booming)

snow is cold
igloos are warm (as long as you don't lean on the walls)
I'm going to go home soon!!!
ketchup chips and peach juice are the best combo ever!
cartoons are neato :)

and don't you forget it!!

well, that's all I can think of for now, maybe I'll post more later...

what a happy day!! I think I'm going to pop some corn, my battery is draining...




2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

we got snow too!!! :-) in fact...since i have no brothers or sisters at home...i think i'll go make a snow man...but it has to be by myself...i'll take A-D-D-Y with me...as long as she doesn't run to the street..

11:13 AM  
Blogger swITCHFUTgUY said...

come home...there's lots of snow...my arms know it :-P see you soon

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home