Friday, December 16, 2005

time to go home!!

YAY!! I am finally done with finals and am so ready to go home, there is an alleged ice/snow/sleet storm headed this way but I am going to leave tomorrow regardless, I don’t care if I have to push my lovely little brown ghetto-mobile all the way home in this blistery weather... and yes my mother voice is popping in my head with “safety first, if you have to pull over it’s alright dear, I want you home, but I want you home in one piece...” yes, thank you mother, your voice keeps coming back to haunt me when I’m ready to do something stupid, ok, I confess sometimes I do ignore it and do stupid stuff anyhow but the point is that I do hear it... most of the time... (I love you mommy!!) ok, I’m done cus’ I keep getting distracted by stuff... yeah, I think I’m going to go pack or something... hoorah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home