Thursday, April 27, 2006

got some time on my hands...

I got some time on my hands so I figured I would get some words out of my head: classes have ended, finals are over, and I am waiting for my seminar to begin... now am I quite bored and don't quite know what to do with myself... so I am sitting in the lounge and it is 2:22am as I am typing, I am watching 'stunt junkies' on tv which is very educational for me, helpful tips such as making sure emergency medical personnel are on hand to assist in case you screw up when flipping over a moving train on an atv while your mother is watching...

so I packed some more today, the last night of ball hockey was fun, minus the fact that my left side took a beating, I got pegged in the shin, quad, and arm, all within ten minutes of each other, I'm sure they will bruise nicely in a few days ;)

wow, I have noticed that commericals have gotten much odder as of late, some of them are funny but for other ones you just sort of sit there as your jaw drops because of the sheer stupidity of it, either wondering what on earth was that just advertising, or 'boy that gives way more information than was really necessary'...

ooh, I realize that it is Thursday now and that I get to come home in exactly a week, (which I have been told is approximately seven days) yay!!! oh my, today is become tomorrow, I think I will say goodnight so this is me signing off... and just like a radio show at the end of the night, I'm out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

lol you sound like me..with the bruises and all..the battle wounds that you become proud of but look so ugly :-).. I miss you Sheena!

<3RacH

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home